Marriage is one of the most important steps one takes in his or her life, and RCM would love help you through this significant occasion.
RCM’s Imam provides Islamic Nikkah (Marriage) services, as prescribed by Islamic Law. In order for the Imam to perform the service, the following are necessary
- A government issued court marriage certificate – this is absolutely imperative. The Imam will not marry you and your spouse unless you have been married in a court of law first
- Valid forms of identification for both the bride and groom
- A wali OR wakeel (guardians) for the bride
- Two witnesses for the marriage
- Pre-arranged dowry amount
The Imam will provide the newly wed couple with a marriage contract and certificate.
To request a marriage, please complete the below marriage request form and an RCM representative will be in touch within three business days.
We appreciate you choosing RCM to provide this blessed service!