Please click here to request a room reservation in RCM’s facilities. Your request will be reviewed and an RCM representative will be in contact within three business days. Please submit all requests at least 2 weeks prior to your event. RCM provides meeting spaces for banquets, lectures, classes, workshops, discussions, and private events. We are open to the public for rental, pending RCM’s approval.
Our facility, although simple, is clean, well kept, elegantly designed, and functional. We are fully equipped with state of the art audio/visual capabilities including microphones, speakers, projectors, screens, Google Chromecasts, etc. RCM may also provide tables and chairs for your seating convenience. Most all rooms at RCM are available for rent. To view which rooms have already been booked, please refer to the RCM calendar tab on this website. Please find a list of each room’s capacity and capabilities below:
- Main Lobby (Standing Room Only)
- Multipurpose Room (150 w/ tables; 200 w/ chairs only)
- Media Center (35 adults)
- Kitchen Area (Standing Room Only; Various Appliances Avaible for Use)
- Break/Cafe Room (10 adults)
- Classroom 101 (10 adults; 15 students)
- Classroom 102 (10 adults; 15 students)
- Classroom 103 (10 adults; 15 students)
- Classroom 104 (10 adults; 15 students)
- Classroom 105 (10 adults; 15 students)
- Classroom 106 (10 adults; 15 students)
Please also note that those renting RCM’s facility are responsible for all set-up and clean-up prior to and after their event. If the facility is not left in the neat manner it was found, the requester will be billed for all cleaning expenses. Further information may be found in our facility use policy manual.